2/10/08

Target's big ouchie

Mostly what I have to say here is that this is Target's loss. If we want to be recognized we should to to places that don't take what we have to say for granted. The loss of those people alone would put Target out of business. Target is losing customers by not responding so that is their own fault. It's kind of like what the politicians do when they get phone calls and letters. When they get email from one person they assume that three other people have that same opinion. When they get a phone call they think that five others share that person's views. For handwritten letters they believe about ten. If Target doesn't get that the bloggers should have about a 20 on that scale thats too bad for them. Especially now that this is so publicized that is in the NY Times it is crazy for them not to change. This even makes me semi-angry and I'm sure that pretty much whoever reads this article would be. Tons of people read the NY Times. While I may not agree that that ad is as bad as they say it is, I think that Target's lack of savvy is dismal and just that makes me want to stop shopping there. This may not have been a big deal before but just look: I'm reading this article for class. Thats pretty wide spread is it not?

1 comment:

Barga said...

i didnt know about it, that should tell you how spread it is