3.
All I can say about this is that it is true. I know that I am not the same person at Linworth as I am at home. I have different personalities for different times and I have known that forever. I think that this is a pretty basic idea even when you focus it on things like lying. For example I have no problems lying to my father but I can't lie to my mother. I can cheat when I am playing solitaire by myself but if anyone is around I won't do it. There are so many things that affect the way and reasons that people do things or think in certain ways that it just makes sense that these factors also affect character.
4.
As you may have realized in my earlier post about the shootings, I don't really care that much. The question is would I stop for the injured man on the street? Well as I explained earlier it all depends. I would probably judge how bad his injuries were, how likely it would be for someone else to stop instead, how much time I had, how important the meeting is, so on and so forth. If I thought that his injuries weren't that bad I wouldn't stop at all. If somebody else were there I wouldn't help. Everything is a variable in this situation and there are just so many combinations that I would get bored stitting here and listing them all. I think that I would be able to outsmart the problem by calling the people that I was suppost to be presenting to and telling them that I was going to be late. I don't think that that was an option so I think that I will stick to my "leave you dying" position on this topic. Sorry if that seems mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment