2/18/08

Ahh! They are after me!

It may have been the Niquil but this chapter sure blurred together. In any case (I will refrain from bashing on the book to hard today) this chapter made me finally realize why my sister is so different from the way I am. I was a Sesame Street kid and she was a part of the Blue's Clues generation. I never really understood how much these things could affect children. My sister is very organized and I am not. She is very punctual and I am not. I could go on and on but in the end she is just a very different learner than I am. She is a product of watching the long clean cut and well formated Blue's Clues. Every episode has the same outline and story line. She watched, learned, and processed for long periods of time she has a very precise way of doing things. I on the other hand watched the wacky and segmented Sesame Street. I therefore, am wacky and segmented. There was adult humor in Sesame Street and I think that I may have caught on to that but probably just in my subconscience. I can really see a difference in the way my sister and I learn. I prefer open and free enviornments while she likes schedules. I'm not really sure if these things are directly related but it seems possible to me. I don't think that you should really trust me on this because I also think that these shows were made as brainwashing tactics by the government to infect our children with propaganda. My thoughts are meaningless when it comes to facts so please help yourself and forget everything that you just read. Actually by the time you read this I will probably have alrady been arrested by the Patriot Act people and they will eventually have it erased it from your memory. So all in all I guess it doesn't really matter what you remember because they will just use the MIB zappy thing on you in the end anyway.

2 comments:

Miriam Hitchcock said...

OMG I'M PART OF A SCI-FI MOVIE!!!

You made me laugh.

Barga said...

and where does that put me, the SS kid who is all you are not